Do you think more chronologically?? Find here all the sessions and elements of the Programme, in date/time order as they were organised during the March event in Istanbul, with links to their reporting pages.
All the titles of the sessions are hyperlinked directly to the reporting page for that topic. Click on the session and it will take you to all the outputs, resources and info that we have for the reporting.
Tuesday 22nd March
Morning in plenary
- Welcome to the YouthLAB
- Introduction - what is a YouthLAB?
- Three experiences of previous YouthLABs
- Connect and reconnect - expectations for the LAB
- Connect and reconnect - Implementing the first year of Programmes
- Connect and reconnect - Challenges brought by Corona (and other crises)
- Connect and reconnect - How are young people and youth workers in your country?
Parallel Professional Sharing Sessions 1
- Humanitarian Aid & Volunteering
- Programme Strategies
- Green and sustainable
- Reaching out and Inclusion
- Changing profiles of participants
Parallel Professional Sharing Sessions 2
Wednesday 23rd March
- Welcome from Head of Turkish NA
- History of the NA Network
- Being a newcomer to the network
- Future and strategic thinking of the NA network
Bazaar session 1
- Adventure Education Pedagogy
- SALTO I&D tools
- Programme synergies E+ ESC
- AKI Soft Skills
- Q! App
Bazaar session 2
Thurs 24th March
Discussions in national groups